Stately Federal era home c. 1792 has been masterfully restored by the present owners. An elegant property known locally as the Daniel T. Church estate and presently sited on 2.98 Acres with frontage on a 9 acre Pond. The craftsmanship and quality is evident throughout every room. There's a well applianced chef's kitchen with soapstone sink, including a butlers pantry, sunny breakfast area, laundry and mudroom. The library/office has wood paneled walls and custom features from floor to ceiling. The living and dining rooms are light filled and spacious with quality built-ins and exquisite moldings. There are six fireplaces throughout, and a rounded wall at the front hall entrance. The classic raised paneled staircase leads to the master suite with office and dressing area and master bath. A wonderful family home with room for guests including a summer viewing porch and en-suite. The property has a small barn for utility, a studio outbuilding with basement, and gazebo by the Pond.